Admission Procedures | Sheraton Heliopolis Language Schools
ADMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
STEP ONE Fill out an application form at the school campus and receive a registration number.
STEP TWO Go to admission.shscairo.edu.eg and fill an online application with your registration number to be able to receive the acceptance letter (if accepted) as well as issuing username & password for the student for the SHS Student Services Online. For more information about SHS SSO click here.
STEP THREE After filling the Online Application, you will receive an email & SMS message with the applicant's assessment tests (English & Math) date and time.
*Make sure to bring with you the following documents:
1. 8 Passport size photos
2. Copy of both parents' IDs
3. 2 Original birth certificates
4. Official school report for the past 2 school years
STEP FOUR After passing the assessment tests, you will receive an appointment for an interview with the school principal.
STEP FIVE Students who have received an acceptance letter must submit all required documents to be able to register in the school.
STEP SIX After finishing all the procedures, parents are required to pay the tuition fees to guarantee a place for their child.
1. Assessment tests fees are non-refundable.
2. Late application forms will be placed on waiting list.
For National Division Required Documents click here.
For American Division Required Documents click here.
- For more information, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +202-22662090 Ext. 13